Lifesum is a Stockholm-based digital health startup that offers its users a flexible platform to support and encourage a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Having already achieved over 16 million downloads across the world, the Lifesum app is available on Android and iOS, and can be tailored by individual users and adapted to specific goals and aims, offering personal guidance based on personal data. Lifesum wants to make people healthier and happier by helping users to forge good habits on their journey towards a better lifestyle, as well as an improved overall quality of life.
We’re looking for product-aware engineers that are creative builders who appreciate user experience. You are someone that is passionate about the entire Android ecosystem, an engineer with a strong understanding of the Android design guidelines but at the same time is not afraid to get their hands dirty in complex code.
The Mobile team is focused on innovation within the Lifesum app, constantly improving both the technical foundation and the user interface. We're passionate about developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people’s lives globally. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Lifesum!
- Drive new features for Lifesum from end to end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration
- Work alongside a world-class cross-functional team to build delightful products and experiences for millions
- Be updated on the latest trends and technologies of the Android industry.
- Build scalable Android software components optimised for big amounts of data
- Help Lifesum get to the next level
- 3+ years of Android Development
- You have worked on multiple mobile apps, ideally currently available on Google Play.
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Ability to collaborate with the design and back-end teams to ensure a great experience for our users
- Be able to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
- Familiarity with OS-specific APIs and demonstrated experience launching production-ready code is a must.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code is a plus
- Experience with multithreading programming is a plus
- You are a team worker with excellent communication skills
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English
- It’s a plus if you have a passion for health and fitness
We offer you an international working environment filled with creative and ambitious colleagues.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be.