Why Lifesum is your next internship.
Hi, this is us!
Lifesum is a leading consumer health tech company that aims to simplify healthy living, helping currently over 60M users around the world improve their lives through healthier and creating sustainable habits. We are building a platform where we motivate and inspire our users to eat better with the help of delightful software.
We are a hybrid global team headquartered in Stockholm, a team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals, working together to build something that truly matters. By working at Lifesum you get the chance to do something good and have a positive impact on millions, helping our users on their individual routes to look and feel better every day.
We want you to share our excitement about the future
The global wellness market is currently valued at $1.5 trillion, and a third of consumers are expected to increase their usage of nutrition apps, diet programs, and subscription food services this year. Why? Because as humans, more and more of us realize that we need to take responsibility for our health and wellness – and that digital is the solution for the individual and society as a whole.
Expanding our team with the right competencies and ambitious people will help us increase what value we provide to people on a global scale. We are now looking for an
We are just getting started
Our mobile apps have more than 60 million registered users worldwide, but our journey in building the worlds leading nutritional platform has just started. We have the foundation to do better and more. Together we are One Team of talented individuals with solution-oriented 'can do' mindset and work to constantly improve the experience of Lifesum. We also not only embrace diversity, but we rely on it to succeed. That’s why we work hard to ensure our team, vendors, and partners are representative of the millions of users we serve.
Internship Program on Lifesum
Lifesum internships are created to give students the chance to launch into their careers in an industry they are passionate about. We want you to be an essential part of our teams, make an impact, learn, and have fun. We sometimes offer graduate roles that will help you make the leap from student to employee in your chosen field. You'll spend up to 6 months with us working closely with your mentor and team to create exciting ideas together.
Role and Responsibilities
Please note: this will be an unpaid internship based in Stockholm.
- You will be part of the paid social media team which work on Snapchat, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Native and Google - so you will have ample choice to choose, learn and develop your expertise on some of your fav. platforms
- Execute marketing campaigns strategically on various platforms while aligning with company goals and wider marketing objectives
- Progressively own all aspects of campaign set up, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Manage day-to-day campaign metrics and actively monitor campaign KPIs and carry out optimizations across digital channels
- Data driven. Find trends and patterns in large datasets and theorize ways to exploit those trends. Understand our campaigns and what works. Theorize and test why something is working, then find ways to iterate, scale and optimize.
- Work closely with media managers on tasks related to user acquisition to the app
- Work closely with design teams to ensure the images are in-line with Lifesum brand guidelines
- Stay organized and keep everyone in the loop. You will work closely across teams and will need to be an excellent communicator and project manager.
Good to have
- Basic photoshop skills
- Prior experience in advertising platforms (Meta, Snapchat, Tiktok, Google Suite etc)
- Basic Excel skills
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away; tell us why you are interested and why Lifesum feels like the right place for you. Everyone is welcome; we look forward to your application!