Why Lifesum is your next career move
Hi, this is us!
Lifesum is the world’s leading nutrition platform. We help over 55M users around the world improve their lives through healthier eating. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re a global team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals, working together to build something that truly matters.
We want you to share our excitement about the future
Today the global wellness market is valued at $1.5 trillion, and a third of consumers are expected to increase their usage of nutrition apps, diet programs, and subscription food services this year.
Our technology team works to ensure that this is all possible. We want you to bring your expertise as you will have a great impact on how the platform team works and how we build things - for example building scalable microservices, new infrastructure, making architectural decisions, database designs, and working with test-driven development. We know you can learn things from us, as well as we want you teach us things we don’t know.
You should be able to work independently as a subject matter expert. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Senior DevOps Engineer is a key position that acts as the bridge between the technology and product to the global markets we serve. As such the new Senior DevOps Engineer will have a pivotal impact on the development building of the leading global platform for Healthy Eating, Simplified.
Your experience will be a valuable asset
- You want to be part of developing and evolving the best nutrition platform in the world
- You always strive to do better and learn new things
- You have extensive hands-on experience and knowledge of development, both from an architectural perspective and hands-on development
- You have many (8+) years DevOps & Developer experience
- You have experience in creating and maintaining complex cloud infrastructure
- You have past experience building scalable microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, Testable code, Event-Driven Development (Queues/Messages/Streams), Python, database design, and software architecture
- Knowledgeable in multiple programming languages including Go
- Experience writing and designing microservices
- Experience working with systems with millions of users
- Experience working with different NoSQL databases
- Trust and responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects with many of the most successful companies in the world
- Space and support to develop and grow your own career
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- Parental pay
- Private health and medical insurance
- Individual training and development budget
- Referral bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Flexible work
- Great team activities
We are just getting started
At Lifesum we also not only embrace diversity, but we rely on it to succeed. That’s why we work hard to ensure our team, vendors, and partners are representative of the millions of users we serve.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away; tell us why you are interested and why Lifesum feels like your next career move. Everyone is welcome; we look forward to your application!