Why Lifesum is your next career move
Hi, this is us!
Lifesum is the leading nutrition platform, helping over 55M users around the world improve their lives through better eating. Our core business is our mobile app that generates large volumes of downloads every month but we also have an enterprise offering, which helps employers empower their teams to eat well.
We have offices in Stockholm and Los Angeles, but take a “One Team” approach in terms of collaboration. We’re a team of diverse, solution-oriented, and entrepreneurial individuals working together to build something truly amazing.
At Lifesum we also not only embrace diversity, but we rely on it to succeed. That’s why we work hard to ensure our team, vendors, and partners are representative of the millions of users we serve.
We want you to share our excitement about the future
Influencer Marketing has been a key performance marketing channel at Lifesum in the last 5 years as we have methodically invested in ROI-driven strategies to create value. Your help will make us even better, as we continue to invest more.
We believe that you are a senior influencer marketing executive, with the ability to lead both strategy and execution of the whole Influencer Department. You are at the seniority where you have developed mastery in using data to select and evaluate influencers and at the same time think of the softer emotional sides of brand building. You will be responsible for generating large volumes of sales directly linked and traceable to our Influencer Marketing efforts.
As our new Director of Influencer Marketing & Events, you will lead the team of our extremely talented Influencer Marketing professionals, based in Stockholm and in Los Angeles, and also work in our Marketing Leadership Team (MLT), reporting to Lifesum’s CMO.
What you will do
- Drive strategy and execution to scale ROI-driven Influencer Marketing efforts.
You will aim to build scalable, volume-driven campaigns primarily across the US, Northern, and Western Europe, but also consider new/emerging markets (like South America or Asia).
- Leverage data and analytics to increase sales: by analyzing data and sales from multiple sources choose which Influencers Lifesum will hire to produce optimal ROI, i.e. subscription sales.
- Grow our Community of Influencers to further develop our Ambassadors Program
- Be responsible for budgets aiming at profitability: You will own the Influencer marketing global budget
- Manage your team to help them grow. Your management skills also mean you are great at helping your team prioritize for impact.
- Make our events magical enough to generate revenue: You will also further build our efforts into profitable, larger-scale events, by negotiating ambitious Brand Partnerships.
- Ensure our merchandise looks great and is great for the planet. You will oversee our merch design, sourcing, and distribution in accordance with Lifesum’s sustainability practices.
Your experience will be a valuable asset
- A minimum of 7 to 10+ years of experience in roles working with ROI-driven Influencer Marketing
- A minimum of 3+ years working in the health, nutrition, or fitness/sports vertical
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience leading an Influencer Marketing Team
- You are coming from either client and/or agency side, but have worked for/with an app.
- You have been exposed to both the US market and the European market, and have built successful Influencer Marketing strategies and campaigns in several countries.
- You worked with a vast range of Talent, agencies and intermediaries within the Influencer Marketing space, ranging from micro/nano to mega influencers and celebrities.
- You are well-versed in the use of data tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience in negotiating complex contracts and are comfortable dealing with legal negotiations.
- You should be able to travel to Stockholm for about 5-10 days/quarter, if not already based there.
Would be considered a plus if you
- Have supplemental experience in building brand awareness through Influencer Marketing
- Significant experience in Brand Partnerships
- Have a Master's Degree from a leading business school
- Great English skills, both written and spoken are a requirement. Swedish and/or German on top would be a plus.
We are just getting started
The wellness market is valued at $ 1.5 trillion, where 33% of global consumers during 2023 are expected to increase their engagement in nutrition apps, diet programs, and subscription food services. Why? Because as humans, more and more of us realize that we need to take responsibility for our health and wellness – and that digital is the solution for the individual and society as a whole.
- Trust and responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- Exciting projects with some of the most successful companies in the world, with room to build and grow your own career
- Flexible work
- Great team activities
- Generous benefits package depending on where you work from, especially in California or Sweden.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away; tell us why you are interested and why Lifesum feels like your next career move. Everyone is welcome; we look forward to your application!