Director of Influencer Marketing & Events
Why Lifesum is your next career moveHi, this is us!
Lifesum is a leading consumer health tech company that aims to simplify healthy living, helping currently over 60M users around the world improve their lives through healthier and creating sustainable habits. We are building a platform where we motivate and inspire our users to eat better with the help of delightful software.
We are a hybrid global team headquartered in Stockholm, a team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals, working together to build something that truly matters. By working at Lifesum you get the chance to do something good and have a positive impact on millions, helping our users on their individual routes to look and feel better every day.
We want you to share our excitement about the future
The global wellness market is currently valued at $1.5 trillion, and a third of consumers are expected to increase their usage of nutrition apps, diet programs, and subscription food services this year. Why? Because as humans, more and more of us realize that we need to take responsibility for our health and wellness – and that digital is the solution for the individual and society as a whole.
Expanding our team with the right competencies and ambitious people will help us increase what value we provide to people on a global scale. We are now looking for an Director of Performance Marketing - Influencer Marketing & Events.
Influencer Marketing has been a key performance marketing channel at Lifesum in the last 5 years as we have methodically invested in ROI-driven strategies to create value. Your help will make us even better, as we continue to invest more.
We believe that you are a senior influencer marketing executive, with the ability to lead both strategy and execution of the whole Influencer Department. You are at the seniority where you have developed mastery in using data to select and evaluate influencers and at the same time think of the softer emotional sides of brand building. You will be responsible for generating large volumes of sales directly linked and traceable to our Influencer Marketing efforts.
As our new Director of Influencer Marketing & Events, you will lead the team of our extremely talented Influencer Marketing professionals, based in Stockholm and in Los Angeles, and also work in our Marketing Leadership Team (MLT), reporting to Lifesum’s CMO.
What you will do
- Drive strategy and execution to scale ROI-driven Influencer Marketing efforts.
You will aim to build scalable, volume-driven campaigns primarily across the US, Northern, and Western Europe, but also consider new/emerging markets (like South America or Asia).
- Leverage data and analytics to increase sales: by analyzing data and sales from multiple sources choose which Influencers Lifesum will hire to produce optimal ROI, i.e. subscription sales.
- Grow our Community of Influencers to further develop our Ambassadors Program
- Be responsible for budgets aiming at profitability: You will own the Influencer marketing global budget
- Manage your team to help them grow. Your management skills also mean you are great at helping your team prioritize for impact.
- Make our events magical enough to generate revenue: You will also further build our efforts into profitable, larger-scale events, by negotiating ambitious Brand Partnerships.
- Ensure our merchandise looks great and is great for the planet. You will oversee our merch design, sourcing, and distribution in accordance with Lifesum’s sustainability practices.
Your experience will be a valuable asset
- A minimum of 7 to 10+ years of experience in roles working with ROI-driven Influencer Marketing
- A minimum of 3+ years working in the health, nutrition, or fitness/sports vertical
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience leading an Influencer Marketing Team
- You are coming from either client and/or agency side, but have worked for/with an app.
- You have been exposed to both the US market and the European market, and have built successful Influencer Marketing strategies and campaigns in several countries.
- You worked with a vast range of Talent, agencies and intermediaries within the Influencer Marketing space, ranging from micro/nano to mega influencers and celebrities.
- You are well-versed in the use of data tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience in negotiating complex contracts and are comfortable dealing with legal negotiations.
- You should be able to travel to Stockholm for about 5-10 days/quarter, if not already based there.
Would be considered a plus if you
- Have supplemental experience in building brand awareness through Influencer Marketing
- Significant experience in Brand Partnerships
- Have a Master's Degree from a leading business school
- Great English skills, both written and spoken are a requirement. Swedish and/or German on top would be a plus.
We are just getting started
Our mobile apps have more than 60 million registered users worldwide, but our journey in building the worlds leading nutritional platform has just started. We have the foundation to do better and more. Together we are One Team of talented individuals with a solution-oriented 'can do' mindset and work to constantly improve the experience of Lifesum. We also not only embrace diversity, but we rely on it to succeed. That’s why we work hard to ensure our team, vendors, and partners are representative of the millions of users we serve.
- Trust and responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects with some of the most successful companies in the world
- Space and support to develop and grow your career
- Exciting projects with some of the most successful companies in the world, with room to build and grow your own career
- Flexible work
- Great team activities
- Generous benefits package depending on where you work from, especially in California or Sweden.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away; tell us why you are interested and why Lifesum feels like your next career move. Everyone is welcome; we look forward to your application!
- Los Angeles
We work as one team
We are team players who collaborate, take responsibility, and want to push forward, change and evolve. We work dedicated to our mission, and curious about what we don't know.
Lifesum is one of the fastest-growing global digital health companies. Our product aims to simplify the path to long-term healthy eating, and our technology motivates users to live a more balanced lifestyle with personalized plans for better and healthier eating. Life is the sum of everything you do.
Director of Influencer Marketing & Events
Loading application form
Already working at Lifesum?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.