Why Lifesum is your next career move
Hi, this is us!
We are building a platform simplifying healthy living for millions of people around the world. We motivate and inspire our users to eat better with the help of delightful software. By working at Lifesum you get the chance to have a positive impact on millions, helping our users on their individual routes to looking and feeling better every day.
Our award-winning mobile apps have more than 50 million members worldwide, but our journey has just started. We have a foundation to do better and more. Together we constantly improve the Lifesum experience and create value for our users. We are One Team of talented individuals with solution-oriented 'can do' mindsets.
We want you to share our excitement about the future
We are now looking for our next Product Manager to join our fun and skilled team with a lot of passion for finding ways of letting our products help the users. As a Product Manager your main responsibility is to lead the product development and take responsibility for product delivery throughout the entire product life-cycle. For the right person, this is an amazing opportunity to lead and envision the future of healthy eating, impacting millions of people with a lasting healthy lifestyle!
Understanding user needs and identifying what creates the most user value is the difference between success and failure for any product company. You will drive innovation and find ways to translate user needs and opportunities into plans and value creation based on user research, data and trends in the market and technology. You’ll be hands on - seeing our goals through in a cross-functional setup and will use your strong leadership skills to tackle any challenges together with the team of developers, designers, UX:ers, business stakeholders and product analyst. Making sure we have clarity and team engagement toward our goals is going to be your number one priority.
You will work closely with CPO to set product strategy and drive the roadmapping and prioritization process - making sure our work is aligned with company goals and constantly delivers outcomes for both our users and business. We’re constantly challenging ourselves and encouraging each other to find better ways of collaborating in order for us to be more efficient and have fun while shaping the future of Lifesum. You will play an important role in driving this as the team grows.
Your experience and skills will be a valuable asset
- 5+ years experience in a product managing role. Even better if you have experience with different companies and fast paced startups
- Degree in Business or Engineering from a reputable university
- Excellent knowledge of user-centric and insights-driven product development with experience in creating and delivering fantastic digital user experiences for apps
- Have a flexible mindset - keen on working on both operational and strategic levels
- Trained in agile methodologies and with a passion for helping teams feel and perform their best
- Inspirational and humble team leader with vision and great communication and mentoring skills
- A sharp analytical mind with a focus on results for our users and for the business
- A curious, engaging, and dependable team player
- Loves to constantly explore and learn - not afraid of failing fast
We are just getting started
The wellness market is valued at $ 1.5 trillion, where 33% of global consumers during 2022 are expected to increase their engagement in nutrition apps, diet programs, and subscription food services. Why? Because as humans, more and more of us realize that we need to take responsibility for our health and wellness – and that digital is the solution for the individual and society as a whole.
- Constantly moving, fast-paced environment
- Exciting projects with some of the most successful companies in the world
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- Parental pay
- Private health and medical insurance
- Individual training and development budget
- Wellness allowance
- Flexible work
- Great team activities
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away; tell us why you are interested and why Lifesum feels like your next career move. Everyone is welcome; we look forward to your application!