Why Lifesum is your next career move
Hi, this is us!
We are building a platform simplifying healthy living for millions of people around the world. We motivate and inspire our users to eat better with the help of delightful software. By working at Lifesum you get the chance to have a positive impact on millions, helping our users on their individual routes to looking and feeling better every day.
Our mobile apps have more than 50 million members worldwide, but our journey has just started. We have a foundation to do better and more. Together we constantly improve the Lifesum experience and create value for our users. We are One Team of talented individuals with solution-oriented 'can do' mindsets.
We want you to share our excitement about the future
Today workplaces are viewed in a broader sense than only an office, but instead, allow employees more trust and flexibility in controlling where and how work could be carried out. Finding ways of being a modern employer, who view the globe as an arena to find great talent and works strategically to attract great people, is what separates a good TA from a great one.
We are looking for our new Talent Acquisition Partner who brings a can-do mentality, one who takes initiative and make things happen. We have a lot of opportunities ahead, and in this position, you will have a great impact on the future of Lifesum.
As part of our People team, you will focus on hands-on recruitment, sourcing, and in some cases working with external recruitment partners. You will also work with maintaining and developing our recruitment processes and ensuring that our employer brand is of high quality. Besides operative work, you will strategically provide our management team with key data on market trends, and job board analytics. In order to navigate what kind of competencies we need in different teams and projects, you will work with other colleagues, and with that, you will have the possibility to influence the way we work and make sure we find the right people for the job on all sides of our business.
You will have a great impact on how candidates perceive and trust our product, brand, and overall experience of Lifesum. You have the courage to both take initiative and be accountable for what you do. Your social skills, willingness to learn, optimism, and "can-do" attitude will make you, your colleagues and our company thrive.
Your experience will be a valuable asset
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, most definitely with hands-on recruitment in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in recruiting for different areas such as engineering, marketing, business development, operations, and more
- Great awareness of both commercial and business aspects
- Adapting ways of working by spotting trends and analyzing data
- Experience in working with a managers and/or management team, with the ability to provide strategic input for recruitment status
- Experience in recruiting consultants and candidates abroad is a plus
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline
We are just getting started
The wellness market is valued at $ 1.5 trillion, where 33% of global consumers during 2022 are expected to increase their engagement in nutrition apps, diet programs, and subscription food services. Why? Because as humans, more and more of us realize that we need to take responsibility for our health and wellness – and that digital is the solution for the individual and society as a whole.
- Constantly moving, fast-paced environment
- Exciting projects with some of the most successful companies in the world
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- Parental pay
- Private health and medical insurance
- Individual training and development budget
- Wellness allowance
- Flexible work
- Great team activities
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away; tell us why you are interested and why Lifesum feels like your next career move. Everyone is welcome; we look forward to your application!