Why Lifesum is your next career move
Hi, this is us!
We are building a platform simplifying healthy living for millions of people around the world. We motivate and inspire our users to eat better with the help of delightful software. By working at Lifesum you get the chance to have a positive impact on millions, helping our users on their individual routes to looking and feeling better every day.
Our mobile apps have more than 50 million members worldwide, but our journey has just started. We have a foundation to do better and more. Together we constantly improve the Lifesum experience and create value for our users. We are One Team of talented individuals with solution-oriented 'can do' mindsets.
We want you to share our excitement about the future
Consumers desire products that are tailored to their needs. The future is digital, and digital services rely on creating value out of data - and we have a lot of consumer data, which is our greatest asset.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our team. In this position, you will have a great impact in deciding on what creates user value and make the most of the opportunities that lie before us in our journey to become the world’s leading nutrition app. In this position, you will structure data, capture insights, deliver creative and pedagogical reports, act as a key stakeholder in our exciting projects, and with your knowledge, suggest new products and services. You will have the possibility to influence the way we work with all sides of our business; within performance marketing, business sales, core app development, and more.
Some of the things you will spend time working on are maintaining and perfecting our ETL using Airflow, developing our marketing automation analysis and reporting, improving the quality of our database and database content, and creating interactive Looker reports, developed in LookML.
Your experience will come to great use
- Experience in setting up efficient ETL systems, preferably in Airflow
- Experience in mobile app analytics
- Experience in marketing automation, attribution, data engineering of campaign optimization, Adjust, Funnel, ROI, LTV
- Data engineering skills, fluency in moving and manipulating data within and between cloud systems
- Worked with statistics, data mining, machine learning, and predictive modeling; Hypothesis Testing through Experimentation, A/B testing
- You have experience with our tech stack: BQ, SQL, Looker, LookML, Python, Jupyter notebooks, Airflow ETL, Adjust
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in an analytical field such as Science, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
We are just getting started
The wellness market is valued at $ 1.5 trillion, where 33% of global consumers during 2022 are expected to increase their engagement in nutrition apps, diet programs, and subscription food services. Why? Because as humans, more and more of us realize that we need to take responsibility for our health and wellness – and that digital is the solution for the individual and society as a whole.
- Constantly moving, fast-paced environment
- Exciting projects with some of the most successful companies in the world
- Great colleagues with strong willpower to create something amazing together
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- Parental pay
- Private health and medical insurance
- Individual training and development budget
- Referral bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Flexible work
- Great team activities
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away; tell us why you are interested and why Lifesum feels like your next career move. Everyone is welcome; we look forward to your application!