Why Lifesum is your next career move
Hi, this is us!
We are building a platform simplifying healthy living for millions of people around the world. We motivate and inspire our users to eat better with the help of delightful software. By working at Lifesum you get the chance to have a positive impact on millions, helping our users on their individual routes to looking and feeling better every day.
Our mobile apps have more than 50 million members worldwide, but our journey has just started. We have a foundation to do better and more. Together we constantly improve the Lifesum experience and create value for our users. We are One Team of talented individuals with solution-oriented 'can do' mindsets.
We want you to share our excitement about the future
We are looking for an iOS engineer with a broad development skillset. An initiating and accountable senior developer who will have a great impact on how our code is written and work hands-on iOS development in Swift (sometimes Objective-C). You will help set the technical architecture and raise our coding standards. You will also contribute as a mentor to other developers, and help formulate and implement the iOS roadmap. You will drive and support communication with Apple for our very exciting projects. We have already been featured at WWDC six times, and our founder has presented in person at one of them.
You will have a great impact on the technology development of Lifesum, in our journey to become the world’s leading nutrition app, and have great opportunities to utilize cutting-edge technologies.
Your experience will be a valuable asset
- 5+ years of experience working with iOS development
- 2+ years experience working in a technical lead or senior position
- 8+ years of experience with programming and computer science
- Solid knowledge of design patterns, architecture, functional programming, and how to apply them
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills as well as an analytical mindset
- Experience and a will to mentor developers within architectural aspects and decisions
- Test-Driven Development experience
- University degree in computer science or similar
We are just getting started
The wellness market is valued at $ 1.5 trillion, where 33% of global consumers during 2022 are expected to increase their engagement in nutrition apps, diet programs, and subscription food services. Why? Because as humans, more and more of us realize that we need to take responsibility for our health and wellness – and that digital is the solution for the individual and society as a whole.
- Constantly moving, fast-paced environment
- Exciting projects with some of the most successful companies in the world
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- Parental pay
- Private health and medical insurance
- Individual training and development budget
- Wellness allowance
- Flexible work
- Great team activities
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away; tell us why you are interested and why Lifesum feels like your next career move. Everyone is welcome; we look forward to your application!