We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup with origins in the earliest days of iOS app development. We’ve had over 20 million downloads, been featured multiple times by both Apple and Google, and have helped countless people to live happier and healthier lives. Today our Lifesum app is available for iOS, Android, Apple Watch and Google Wear, amongst others. We believe in a highly-personalised, human approach to health, using data and behavioral science to try to help people live better lives.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for someone with a passion for software development, hungry to learn and spread knowledge. You will work together with our product and design team at the same time as you're helping us shape our tech vision by being part of strategic discussions, keeping our code quality standards high, improve build/distribution processes, automate testing and improve our tooling.
An interest for health and nutrition is a plus.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You have 3+ years of mobile development experience
- You speak Swift and Objective C like you speak your native langauge
- You understand the xcode tool chain and build process
- You like learning and spreading your knowledge
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
- Passion. All companies might claim this, but Lifesummer’s show real passion and dedication to their work. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, which helps us all learn and grow.
- Trust. We work with a little less formal structure than you might expect from other companies. This means more freedom to suggest, champion and set direction, but more responsibility to communicate well and get others on board. It works because we trust each other to work in the company’s best interest.
- Diversity. Our team comes from over 20 countries, and bring with them a rich mix of backgrounds, worldviews and working styles, more than is usual in the tech industry. We rely on these different perspectives to make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance. We’re normal people just like you. But working here you’ll find it easier to talk about food and health, to exercise with others if that’s your thing, and to share everyday problems. We learn what works for ourselves, and use what we learn to help others.