We are looking for a Web Manager with great marketing and sales skills to lead the development of our web channel. As our Web Manager you will make sure that the website is optimized to bring in traffic, that visitors become registered members and members convert to Premium users. On top of that you will lead the work in forming Lifesums web with new initiatives like ecommerce and other new areas of interest. The website manager will work closely with the rest of the Sales team.
Lifesum is a Stockholm-based digital health startup that offers its users a flexible platform to support and encourage a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Having already achieved over 16 million downloads across the world, the Lifesum app is available on Android and iOS, and can be tailored by individual users and adapted to specific goals and aims, offering personal guidance based on personal data. Lifesum wants to make people healthier and happier by helping users to forge good habits on their journey towards a better lifestyle, as well as an improved overall quality of life.
The Web Manager is part of the Sales team. We work in a fast pace with sales and growth as our North Star. The web is an area of increased focus for the Sales team so you will have plenty of opportunity to form the web channel. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong commitment to reach your goals.
- Overall responsibility for Lifesum.com
- Increase sales and improve the conversion rate and member registrations on the website
- Analyze the website and optimize the design and experience to reach the goals
- Drive the development, analysis and implementation of new designs and opportunities for the website
- Manage SEO related site elements (meta titles, alt text, redirects, page speed, product schema, etc) and implement the SEO strategy together with the Marketing team
- Manage website merchandise such as: content, pricing, images and product attributes
- Develop, test, implement and maintain weekly sales activities, promotions and coupons
- Prepare and implement promotional and transactional e-mails in collaboration with the Campaign Manager
- Support the overall sales strategy of the company
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of responsive websites
- Knowledge of payment service providers is a big plus
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English. Second language is a plus.
- Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- University degree is a plus, but we believe real-world experience and attitude is more important than an academic degree