Lifesum is looking for a front-end expert to make our web grow. Lifesums web presence will take a new form and the right candidate will be a part in developing and optimizing the website on this journey.
Lifesum is a Stockholm-based digital health startup that offers its users a flexible platform to support and encourage a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Having already achieved over 16 million downloads across the world, the Lifesum app is available on Android and iOS, and can be tailored by individual users and adapted to specific goals and aims, offering personal guidance based on personal data. Lifesum wants to make people healthier and happier by helping users to forge good habits on their journey towards a better lifestyle, as well as an improved overall quality of life.
The position will be a part of the Sales team at Lifesum. We work in a fast pace with sales and growth as our North Star.
- You will collaborate with Site managers, designers, and conversion marketers to quickly ship new front-end experiments
- You'll work closely with other engineering teams so you can pioneer new front-end techniques
- You will write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code (JS, HTML, and CSS)
- You'll improve the team and company
- Help Lifesum get to the next level
- You have 2+ years of work experience as a Web Developer
- You've built strong front-end development skills
- You have a real passion for front-end code
- Knowledge of PSP is a big plus
- You are experiment-driven and you have a collaborative mindset
Nice to have
- Knowledge about front end technologies like React, AngularJS
- Working experience in control version system such as Git, SVN.
- Experience building api driven web apps
We offer you an international working environment filled with creative and ambitious colleagues. If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be