We’re looking for Digital/Performance Marketing Manager who will plan and execute mobile app install campaigns globally in multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords and other mobile networks. The Digital/Performance Marketing Manager works in a team which includes designers, copywriters and other performance marketing specialists.
Lifesum is a Stockholm-based digital health startup that offers its users a flexible platform to support and encourage a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Having already achieved over 16 million downloads across the world, the Lifesum app is available on Android and iOS, and can be tailored by individual users and adapted to specific goals and aims, offering personal guidance based on personal data. Lifesum wants to make people healthier and happier by helping users to forge good habits on their journey towards a better lifestyle, as well as an improved overall quality of life.
The Performance Marketing team at Lifesum strives for quality new user acquisition. To be successful in this team, you should have a creative and at the same time analytical mind-set. As a person you continuously challenge yourself to find ways of growing the user base. You have a burning desire to improve and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the work done.
- Global campaign planning and strategy for large-scale, high-impact direct response mobile user acquisition
- Global multi-channel campaign management and optimisation
- Report, concisely, on campaign activity to Performance Marketing Director
- Optimise campaigns across multiple paid marketing channels and always improve campaigns for higher return on investment
- Work with internal and external creative resources to build and manage campaign creative
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Passion. You love online marketing and always strive to improve performance
- 2+ years of online marketing experience, like paid social media marketing (Facebook etc.), SEM/PPC, Mobile Ad Networks and/or affiliate marketing
- Experience from mobile user acquisition is a plus
- Proven capability managing and optimising marketing channels, closely monitoring cost per customer acquired and customer lifetime value
- Forward-thinker with regards to the current and future direction of the mobile user acquisition landscape
- Comfortable in balancing analytical and creative thinking
- Experience with managing external vendor and agency relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English. Second language is a plus.
- It´s a plus if you have a passion for health and fitness
- It´s a plus if you have experience in influencer marketing or organic social media marketing
We offer you an international working environment filled with creative and ambitious colleagues.
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and please tell us why you are passionate about this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be.